Are you on the hunt for an executive resume writer who will use their expert skills to develop a flawless resume on your behalf?
Please allow us to offer some help.
Here we will be providing some information about Mike Podesto, our very own founder.
We will also be sharing why Find My Profession was able to top our list of the Best Executive Resume Writing Services.
Furthermore, we will also be reviewing some of the pros and cons of working with our company's founder, Mike Podesto, and the team at Find My Profession.
Resume Service Review - Mike Podesto & Find My Profession
Mike Podesto is a wizard resume writer with years of experience professionally managing the job search of countless executive and c-level leaders as they embark on the journey to find their next big opportunity.
Next, we are going to discuss some of the pros and cons of working with Mike Podesto and Find My Profession to prepare your latest and greatest resume.
Pros: Find My Profession only works with and employs professional resume writers to complete their clients' resumes. This is a huge bonus for any executive-level job seeker hoping to receive high-quality services. Our resume writer standards are extremely high and we are so confident, we even offer a 60-Day Interview Guarantee.
Additionally, the pricing of Find My Profession’s resume writing service remains competitive within the industry starting at $395.
With a user-friendly website, interested clients will be able to navigate easily to the services that best fit the needs of their job search.
Lastly, our writers have experience in 85+ unique industries/professions which allows us to assign you a writer based on your unique background and experience.
Cons: The list of cons against Mike Podesto and Find My Profession’s resume writing services is not very long. Still, there are a few areas in which there could be some improvement.
While other companies may be able to provide resume writing services for just a couple hundred dollars, Find My Profession charges $395+ for their resume services. There is also no option for a 24-hour rush order.
Reviews: Find My Profession has over 400 reviews on third-party review sites. These reviews include the following ratings: 5/5 based on 69 Google reviews, 5/5 based on 23 Facebook reviews, 5/5 based on 8 BBB reviews, 4.9/5 based on 216 Trustpilot reviews, and 4.8/5 based on 114 Sitejabber reviews
Check out some of our 5-star reviews:
Find My Profession Resume Writing Process
Below we have outlined the steps in Find My Profession's resume writing process:
- Introduction Email: You will receive an introduction email from your Executive Résumé Writer requesting a résumé branding and strategy consultation.
- Phone Consultation: Schedule a consultation call with your Executive Résumé Writer to provide detailed information regarding your background and career aspirations, as well as developing an overall brand strategy for your résumé and supporting documents.
- Drafts: Within 3-5 business days after your consultation is completed, you will receive a résumé and cover letter (if applicable) draft via email for your review
- Revision Process: There is a 7-day revision period from the time that you receive your first drafts where you will be able to provide feedback to your Executive Résumé Writer and request changes to be made.
- Final Documents: At the end of your revision period, your finalized documents will be delivered to you in both Word and PDF formats.
- LinkedIn Profile Services: If you ordered LinkedIn Profile services, once your résumé has been finalized your Executive Résumé Writer will work with you on completing your profile overhaul.
How Much Does Find My Profession Cost?
Costs vary depending on the resume package chosen.
Your options include a resume on its own, a resume and cover letter package, and a resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile package.
The cost for a resume for a mid-career professional is $695 and goes up to $1295 for a c-level exec for a resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
Executive Resume Writing Service Alternatives
There is no perfect resume writing service.
Finding the best executive resume service will depend on your industry, role, location, and overall expectations.
The most important thing is that you do your research.
Find a credible company, read their company reviews, and make sure they have some sort of guarantee or at least the ability to make edits on your resume.