Are you on the hunt for an executive resume writer who will use their expert skills to develop a flawless resume, on your behalf? Please allow us to offer some help.
Today we will be reviewing Mike Podesto of Find My Profession. We will be sharing, in this article, why Find My Profession was able to top the list of the Top 10 Resume Writing Services for Executives in 2018 as well as the Top 10 List for 2019. Furthermore, we will also be explaining some of the pros and cons of working with Mike Podesto and Find My Profession.
Resume Review - Mike Podesto (Resume Writer with Find My Profession)
Mike Podesto is a wizard resume writer with years of experience professionally managing the job search of countless executive and c-level leaders as they embark on the journey to find their next big opportunity.
Topping the list at #1 on our top executive resume writing service list, Find My Profession, have separated themselves from the competition with their strong industry presence.
Next, we are going to discuss some of the pros and cons of working with Mike Podesto and Find My Profession to prepare your latest and greatest resume.
Pros: Find My Profession only works with and employs certified resume writers to complete their clients resumes. A big plus, for the executive level job seeker hoping to receive unmatched services. This is something that we are not aware of any other company having as a standard for all team members.
Additionally, the pricing of Find My Profession’s resume writing service remains highly competitive within the industry starting at $649.
With a very user-friendly website, interested clients will be able to navigate easily to the services that best fit the needs for their job search.
Lastly, for a visually appealing resume that will draw the attention of hiring managers, Find My Profession delivers in every area to help you stand out from the competition. They also have over 50 5-star reviews on sites like Sitejabber and Trustpilot.
Cons: The list of cons against Mike Podesto and Find My Profession’s resume writing services is not very long. Still, there are a few areas of which there could be some improvement.
While other companies may offer a 3-5 day turnaround time for a fully completed resume, Find My Profession comes up just slightly behind with an average turnaround time of 7-10 days.
Mike Podesto’s Resume Writing Process
Below we have outlined the steps taken in Find My Profession's resume writing process:
- Introduction Email: You will receive an introduction email from your Executive Résumé Writer requesting a résumé branding and strategy consultation.
- Phone Consultation: Schedule a consultation call with your Executive Résumé Writer to provide detailed information regarding your background and career aspirations, as well as developing an overall brand strategy for your résumé and supporting documents.
- Drafts: Within 3-5 business days after your consultation is completed, you will receive a résumé and cover letter (if applicable) draft via email for your review
- Revision Process: There is a 7-day revision period from the time that you receive your first drafts where you will be able to provide feedback to your Executive Résumé Writer and request changes to be made.
- Final Documents: At the end of your revision period, your finalized documents will be delivered to you in both Word and PDF formats.
- LinkedIn Profile Services: If you ordered LinkedIn Profile services, once your résumé has been finalized your Executive Résumé Writer will work with you on completing your profile overhaul.
Overall Rating: 9.7
Find My Profession received an overall score of 9.7 on our Resume Writing scale. A number of different factors have been taken into account when determining such a score for that include turn-around time, resume appearance, price, and many other factors.
How Much Does Find My Profession Cost
While the cost can slightly range depending on the package, we were able to find costs ranging from $695 for professionals to $1195 for c-level execs.
Executive Resume Writing Service Alternatives
Go ahead and take a look at the article above if you are a c-level or senior executive professional in search of a top resume writing service. We’ll actually make it a little easier for you by listing a few of our favorites below.
- Find My Profession - 9.7
- Great Resumes Fast - 9.5
- An Expert Resume - 9.1
- Chameleon Resume - 8.9
- The Writing Guru - 8.8
There is no perfect resume writing service. Finding the best executive resume service will depend on your industry, role, location, and overall expectations. The most important thing is that you do your research. Find a credible company, read their company reviews, and make sure they have some sort of guarantee or at least the ability to make edits on your resume. Whatever you do, make sure to avoid the 10 Worst Resume Writing Companies for Executives.