Who is it for?
The federal resume writing service is for current or aspiring federal employees preparing for their next career move on USAJobs. We do great work for GS-3 to GS-4, GS-5 to GS-7, GS-8 to GS-12, GS-13 to GS-15, and Senior Executive Service (SES). We also write TQs, PTQs, MTQs, and ECQ Narratives.
Select your career level...
Select a base package...
Select additional services...
We will write one Technical Qualification (TQ), Professional Technical Qualification (PTQ), or Mandatory Technical Qualification (MTQ) for you.
- Getting Started: After signing up, you will receive an email requesting that you send over your resume and any supporting documents to our Resume Director.
- Phone Consultation: Schedule a one-on-one call with your federal resume writer to provide detailed information regarding your background and career aspirations, as well as develop an overall brand strategy for your resume and supporting documents.
- Drafts: Within 3–5 business days after your consultation is completed and you submit your supporting documents/information, you will receive a resume and cover letter (if applicable) draft via email for your review.
- Revision Process: There is a 7-day revision period from the time that you receive your first drafts where you will be able to provide feedback to your federal resume writer and request changes to be made.
- Follow-Up Call (Optional): If you'd like to discuss your resume draft or finished product with your resume writer in more detail, you may request a follow-up phone consult at any time.
- Final Documents: At the end of your revision period, your finalized documents will be delivered to you in both Word and PDF formats optimized for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- LinkedIn Profile: If you ordered LinkedIn Profile services, once your resume has been finalized your federal resume writer will work with you on completing your profile overhaul.
- 100% Professional Resume Writers (PRWs). We pride ourselves on the fact that we only hire elite Professional Resume Writers (PRWs) who provide the highest quality service in the industry. Our writers have experience in 85+ different career types and we match you with a federal writer based on relevant experience.
- Personal and private one-on-one phone consultation with your federal resume writer. Our elite federal resume writing team has experience crafting federal resumes for GS-3 to GS-4, GS-5 to GS-7, GS-8 to GS-12, GS-13 to GS-15, and also Senior Executive Service (SES).
- Our writers have written USAJOBS resumes for the staff of the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Defense Intelligence Agency, FBI, Secret Service, Department of Justice, Department of Energy, NASA, Department of Transportation, Department of Interior, all branches of the military, and more.
- You will receive your federal resume in the most desirable formats: ATS-Optimized Microsoft Word DOC and ATS-Optimized Adobe PDF. This means you can edit your resume anytime you want, even after using our services.
- Stand out from your competition with a resume that aligns your skills to your targeted jobs. We customize each federal resume we create.
- Fastest turnaround times in the industry while maintaining the highest quality.
- 60-Day Interview Guarantee on all resume packages.
There just a few of the companies Find My Profession clients have been hired after using our services.