Who is it for?
The federal resume writing service is for current or aspiring federal employees preparing for their next career move on USAJobs. We do great work for GS-3 to GS-4, GS-5 to GS-7, GS-8 to GS-12, GS-13 to GS-15, and also Senior Executive Service (SES) 5, 4, 3. We also write KSA's, TQ's, PTQ's, MTQ's, and ECQ Narratives.
I have almost 20 years in federal service and a tenure on a State Bench, yet I received 2 "non-referrals" for a coveted Federal position sought. (Go figure, I didn't even make it past the gatekeeper!) Deeply discouraged after the second rejection I contacted Find My Profession and was assigned [Writer] to work on what I thought was a great resume and supporting narrative dox. [Writer] very methodically and professionally rewrote my resume and dox and very methodically fashioned a submission that proved to be a real WINNER! Within 6 weeks I had an offer! I now realize that applying for federal positions is a totally different animal from when I started out in service.
Step 1: Select a base package...
Step 2: Select additional services...
Priority Service $149
Step 3: Proceed to Checkout...
- Getting Started: After signing up, you will receive an email requesting that you send over your resume and any supporting documents to our resume director.
- Phone Consultation: Schedule a 1-on-1 call with your Federal Resume Writer to provide detailed information regarding your background and career aspirations, as well as developing an overall brand strategy for your resume and supporting documents.
- Drafts: Within 3–5 business days after your consultation is completed, you will receive a resume and cover letter (if applicable) draft via email for your review.
- Revision Process: There is a 7-day revision period from the time that you receive your first drafts where you will be able to provide feedback to your Federal Resume Writer and request changes to be made.
- Follow-Up Call (Optional): If you'd like to discuss your resume draft or finished product with your resume writer in more detail, you may request a follow-up phone consult at any time.
- Final Documents: At the end of your revision period, your finalized documents will be delivered to you in both Word and PDF formats optimized for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- LinkedIn Profile: If you ordered LinkedIn Profile services, once your resume has been finalized your Federal Resume Writer will work with you on completing your profile overhaul.
- 100% Professional Resume Writers (PRWs). We pride ourselves on the fact that we only hire elite Professional Resume Writers (PRWs) who provide the highest quality service in the industry. Our writers have experience in 85+ different career types and we match you with a federal writer based on relevant experience.
- Personal and private 1-on-1 phone consultation with your federal resume writer. Our elite federal resume writing team has experience crafting federal resumes for GS-3 to GS-4, GS-5 to GS-7, GS-8 to GS-12, GS-13 to GS-15, and also Senior Executive Service (SES) 5, 4, 3.
- Our writers have written USAJobs resumes for the staff of Department of Defense, all branches of the military, Department of Homeland Security, Defense Intelligence Agency, FBI, Secret Service, DoJ, Department of Energy, NASA, Department of Transportation, Department of Interior, and more.
- You will receive your federal resume in the most desirable formats: ATS-Optimized Microsoft Word DOC and ATS-Optimized Adobe PDF. This means you can edit your resume anytime you want, even after using our services.
- Stand out from your competition with a totally unique resume design. All Federal & Government resumes that we create are custom created, without any cookie-cutter approach.
- Fastest turnaround times in the industry while maintaining the highest quality. 60-Day Interview Guarantee on all resume packages.