Who is it for?
The federal/government resume writing service is for current or aspiring federal/government employees preparing for their next career move.
Mike Podesto and the team at Find My Profession were extremely successful in securing me my dream job. Landing a leadership role at a SaaS company with absolutely zero SaaS experience is practically unheard of but that did not stop them from believing in me and ultimately getting me the interviews I needed to close the deal.
Step 1: Select a base package...
Step 2: Select additional services...
Priority Service $149
Step 3: Proceed to Checkout...
- Getting Started: After signing up, you will receive an email requesting that you send over your resume and any supporting documents to our resume manager.
- Introduction Email: You will receive an introduction email from your Federal/Government Résumé Writer requesting a résumé branding and strategy consultation.
- Phone Consultation: Schedule a consultation call with your Federal/Government Résumé Writer to provide detailed information regarding your background and career aspirations, as well as developing an overall brand strategy for your résumé and supporting documents.
- Drafts: Within 3–5 business days after your consultation is completed, you will receive a résumé and cover letter (if applicable) draft via email for your review
- Revision Process: There is a 7-day revision period from the time that you receive your first drafts where you will be able to provide feedback to your Federal/Government Résumé Writer and request changes to be made.
- Final Documents: At the end of your revision period, your finalized documents will be delivered to you in both Word and PDF formats.
- LinkedIn Profile Services: If you ordered LinkedIn Profile services, once your résumé has been finalized your Federal/Government Résumé Writer will work with you on completing your profile overhaul.
- 100% Professional Resume Writers (PRWs). We pride ourselves on the fact that we only hire elite Professional Resume Writers (PRWs) who provide the highest quality service in the industry. Our writers have experience in 85+ different career types and we match you with a writer based on relevant experience.
- Personal and private 1-on-1 phone consultation with your Federal/Government resume writer. We do not use ghostwriters and we do not hire writers outside of the United States.
- You will receive your Federal/Government resume in the most desirable formats: ATS-Optimized Microsoft Word DOC and ATS-Optimized Adobe PDF. This means you can edit your resume anytime you want, even after using our services.
- Stand out from your competition with a totally unique resume design. All Federal & Government resumes that we create are custom created, without any cookie-cutter approach.
- Fastest turnaround times in the industry while maintaining the highest quality. 60-Day Interview Guarantee on all resume packages.